17 aprile 2015

Black & White Wednesday # 161 - the Gallery


Hi everybody,
Sorry for my delay in posting the Gallery,
but had problems with internet connection.

A big thank to all contributors!


There is always a free place to host a week,
check out the host line-up here and sign in for yours 
or e-mail me to casacortella AT tin DOT it

 
 I-pizza
 I-pizza - my entry

Should I have ever missed someone in this recap,
please let me know and I will promptly fix it.


We have a group on Flickr if you'd like to join and share your pics,
hashtag #BWFood on Twitter. 
 

2 commenti:

Simona Carini ha detto...

Bread and pizza: I am in heaven! Thank you Cinzia.

Cindystar ha detto...

Thanks, Simona :-)

Posta un commento

grazie della visita e gentilmente firma sempre i tuoi commenti!
thanks for passing by and please sign up your comments!

Template Design | Elque 2007